Sign Up To The Free Email Newsletter!

Want to get notified whenever we produce the latest content ? Then subscribe now to start receiving hot updates from today.

25 September 2013

Assembly Language Step by Step Programming with Linux 3rd Edition

By : Unknown
On : 20:59

              Ebook Size : 5.8 MB

            Download : Assembly Language Programming with Linux.pdf

 It was 1985, and I was in a chartered bus in New York City, heading for a press reception with a bunch of other restless media egomaniacs. I was only beginning my media career (as Technical Editor for PC Tech Journal) and my first book was still months in the future. I happened to be sitting next to an established programming writer/guru, with whom I was impressed and to whom I was  babbling about one thing or another. I won’t name him, as he’s done a lot for the field, and may do a fair bit more if he doesn’t kill himself smoking first.
Are you Awesome? Legend has it that Awesome people can and will share this post!
Assembly Language Step by Step Programming with Linux 3rd Edition