Sign Up To The Free Email Newsletter!

Want to get notified whenever we produce the latest content ? Then subscribe now to start receiving hot updates from today.

9 May 2013

Introduction to SAP2000

By : Unknown
On : 17:57

CONTENT
  • I N T R O D U C T I O N
  • C H A P T E R 1: V I G A S
    • Beam example
    • Beam Example 
  • C H A P T E R 2: A R M A D U R A S
    • Armor Example 
    • Armor Example
  • C H A P T E R 3: M A R C O S
    • MARCOS Example
    • MARCOS Example 2 (Walls of Loads)
  • C H A P T E R 4: A N A L I S I S
  • D I N A M I C O
    • Dynamic Analysis Example 1
    • Dynamic Analysis Example 2
  • CHAPTER 5: ESPECTRODERESPUESTA
  • Example of Response Spectrum Analysis 127
Download
Code
Visual Introduction to SAP2000 
http://www.4shared.com/office/WuX5nX3D/Visual_Introduction_to_SAP2000.html

INTRODUCCIÓN VISUAL A SAP2000
http://www.4shared.com/office/Pc_HTUX1/INTRODUCCIN_VISUAL_A_SAP2000.html
Are you Awesome? Legend has it that Awesome people can and will share this post!
Introduction to SAP2000