Sign Up To The Free Email Newsletter!

Want to get notified whenever we produce the latest content ? Then subscribe now to start receiving hot updates from today.

25 April 2013

civil engineering discipline

By : Unknown
On : 14:41
Civil Engineering   


Now the era has come when civil engineering,the oldest engineering branch of world(especially in India) had been grown to its fully exposure.I'm being a student of 3rd year civil engineering  when opted to civil engineering was in the severe fever that if I selected a wrong stream for my carrier.But now these days I'm very much satisfied regarding my decision.Today many students are opting this field as their carrier.I study in a college named R.I.T.M. College. It was the first college in that zone who got certification from A.I.C.T.E to run civil engineering as their newest stream and excel college's future.Now almost all the colleges have got certification to run civil engineering.  
                                                       civil engineering discipline 
Are you Awesome? Legend has it that Awesome people can and will share this post!
civil engineering discipline